Tuesday 5 March 2013

Had to do an update today; Ehexy is looking pretty nice I think.  I'm really happy with the NMM gold and I think it turned out so well because I went in with a plan.  I always stress having a plan.  I planned on making the bright points focused on the middle of the shoulder pads, and I think this created quite a good metallic illusion.  The gauntlet's shine was quite nice too and worked out exactly like I was hoping it would.  I finished the gems today as well and was debating putting an eye slit in the two oval shaped gem slots but decided I didn't want to gum it up and just went for the standard gem.  I'm debating entering this guy and a few other battlegroup models for the Lock & Load P3 painting competition group category. 

Only thing that needs doing on this guy now is finishing up some black highlighting and the silver on Gulgata and some silver on his back rack.  Possibly finish him tomorrow if I don't get sidetracked.  I've also been horribly sick this week and have been taking 2 Tylenol every 4 hours to rid my aches and fever.  This is a really bad virus I got but I'm atleast feeling a bit better today.  I'm hoping to be completely rid of this virus soon because my baby is being delivered next weekend most likely!!! It's confirmed a boy and he will hopefully one day be a third generation geek in my family!  I shouldn't bestow that fate upon anyone.. I'm sorry..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment